If you are searching for BDO Email address or phone number, you have come to the right place because here we have provided all information Banco de Oro head office address Philippines and company contact information.
|BDO office address
|G/F The Podium, ADB Ave, Brgy,
Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
|BDO email address
|BDO Phone number
|Head Office website
BDO Unibank was established on January 2, 1968, as Acme Savings Bank, a thrift bank with only two branches in the area before the development of Metro Manila. Acme was acquired by the SM Group, a conglomerate owned by retail magnate Henry Sy, in November 1976 and renamed Banco de Oro Savings and Mortgage Bank.
BDO was renamed Banco de Oro Commercial Bank in December 1994, as it became a commercial bank. In September 1996, BDO became a universal bank and changed its name to the current Banco de Oro Universal Bank (BDO Unibank).
You may also check: PLDT email address
How do I contact BDO Ph?
In this day you may contact BDO through the corporate phone number, the BDO email address, the head office, or social media etc.
Mailing Address: Here you can contact via BDO postal address is G/F The Podium, ADB Ave, Brgy, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines. If you have any questions any suggestions try this Head office address for fast response.
BDO head office phone number: We’ve highlighted BDO contact number (+632) 8631-8000 so you can get answers to your questions quickly and simply.
BDO email address: email@example.com
Above information is just basic enquiry phone numbers and contact information but, If you want any particular information and phone number so here we list out all the phone numbers and email address.
BDO Credit Card
BDO Unibank offers a wide variety of credit cards in the Philippines, each with its own set of features and benefits. To help you narrow down your choices, here’s a quick overview of some of their most popular cards:
For everyday spending:
- BDO Visa Classic: This is a basic card with no annual fees and a low minimum income requirement. It earns Peso Points on all your purchases, which can be redeemed for travel, merchandise, or cash.
- BDO Mastercard: This card is similar to the Visa Classic, but it also offers Mastercard benefits such as Purchase Protection and Global Assist Hotline.
- BDO World Mastercard: This card earns you Travel Miles on all your purchases, which can be redeemed for flights, hotel stays, and car rentals. It also comes with a number of travel insurance benefits.
- BDO American Express Platinum Card: This premium card offers the most travel benefits of any BDO credit card, including access to airport lounges, travel insurance, and hotel elite status. However, it also has a higher annual fee and minimum income requirement.
- BDO Cash Back Mastercard: This card earns you 1% cash back on all your purchases. There is no annual fee, but there is a minimum spend requirement to earn cash back.
- BDO Rewards Mastercard: This card earns you rewards points on all your purchases, which can be redeemed for a variety of gift certificates and merchandise. There is no annual fee, but there is a minimum spend requirement to earn rewards points.
These are just a few of the many BDO credit cards available in the Philippines. The best card for you will depend on your individual needs and spending habits. To learn more about BDO credit cards, you can visit the BDO Unibank website or speak to a customer service representative.
BDO Unibank, Inc., better known as Banco de Oro (BDO), is a Philippine banking organization based in Mandaluyong. As of March 31, 2016, the company was the largest bank in the Philippines and the 15th largest in Southeast Asia in terms of total assets. BDO Unibank is a part of the SM Group. It is also the country’s largest bank by market value.
The institution is a full-service universal bank. It provides lending (corporate, middle market, SME, and consumer), deposit-taking, foreign exchange, broking, trust and investment, credit cards, corporate cash management, and remittances to both the retail and corporate markets.